List Of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank IFSC Code & Details:
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a part of the leading UAE Banking Group which was formed in 1985. This bank was established as a public shareholding company with limited liability with the majority of the shares held by the Government of Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank was established with a strategic overview of trusting the investor community with maximum accountability and transparency. It hopes to build a strong and resilient organization by providing high-quality services to its customers. Some of the core beliefs and objectives of the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank are:
- Playing an important and instrumental role in giving way to the needs and demands of the people of the UAE, thereby helping in sustainable economic growth.
- Developing a world-class management platform to provide additional liquidity and long-term funding benefits to the customers. This includes diversifying the liability base with the expanding customer deposits.
- Amidst the increasing competition in the world, the sole aim of the Bank is to grow by providing excellent services to its customers. Stressing so much importance on customer satisfaction has earned the bank greater goodwill.
- Adopt and improve risk management strategies to protect the Bank’s long term financial strength.
- Taking into account the digital growth and its importance, the Bank decided to simplify the client experiences by incorporating a digital strategic plan which would help in serving their customers faster and more securely.
The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is ranked as the third-largest bank in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in terms of the commercial and retail banking services it offers to its customers. It has its branches in around 48 states in UAE and 1 in the UK. Not just the banking sector, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank also has its footprints in establishing a sustainable and healthy environment. By directly and indirectly managing its environmental impacts, the Bank is trying to develop and safeguard the environment. In the growing times, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank has built its financial strength through its sources of capital and liquidity which is responsible for controlled growth, enlightened governance and a highly disciplined cost and risk management.
State wise list of all Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank branches
The following are the states, where Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.