List Of Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank IFSC Code & Details:
The Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd. was established in 1966 under the leadership of Shri Mohanbhai C. Patel. Initially started with a single branch at Relief Road, Ahmedabad, Gujrat, it did not take much time for the bank to spread its services by establishing 34 branches in the state. The Bank gained a Multi-State Cooperative Society Status on opening a branch in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank offers a wide range of services to its customers, some of the are:
- Assured safety of the bank deposits
- Free remittance facility on the issuance of a Demand Draft, between Ahmedabad and Mumbai
- Easy and quick funds transfer through RTGS and NEFT
- General Insurance arrangement with M/s Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Collection cheques and bills with country’s leading banks
- Issuance of out-station drafts
- It provides different loans such as business loans, home loans, car loans at affordable interest rates
- The Bank also has the provision of lockers to its customers
Other than the above-mentioned services, the Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank offers Internet Banking, RuPay offers Mobile Banking and other e-payment options to its customers. Despite the common services it shares with the other banks, what makes the Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank so unique is ‘Service with Smile- Fast & Accurate’.
The Bank was established with the sole aim of ‘customer support and satisfaction’. In a short span of 50 years, the Bank successfully catered to the needs of the business community including general and small traders. The main objective was to encourage the business community and channelize their resources into something productive which would lead to the prosperity of the community. Originally established with a goal of ‘better to the best’, the Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank expanded its scope to other areas in the banking field. This included offering financing services to larger industries, professionals, vehicles and businesses dealing with consumer durables.
State wise list of all Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank branches
The following are the states, where Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.