List Of Allahabad Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Allahabad Bank IFSC Code & Details:
Allahabad Bank is a nationalised bank headquartered in Kolkata which is founded in 1865. It was one of the oldest joint stocks banks in the country, until its merger with the Indian Bank. The Allahabad Bank was the mastermind of a group of Europeans in 1865 who established it to meet their economical requirements, but soon after independence the Indian Government nationalised the Allahabad Bank on 19th July 1969. With its merger with the Indian Bank on 30th August, 2019, it became the seventh-largest public sector bank in the country.
The extensive services provided by the Allahabad Bank are as follows:
- Provision of agricultural loans through financing agriculturalists for the purchase of tractors and other farm machinery and agricultural godowns and cold storages
- Individual loans involve home loans and vehicle loans
- Deposit products of the Bank include the opening of Savings Account, Term Deposits and Current Accounts
- The Bank offers Point of Sale Solution (POS) so that merchants can accept cashless payments through debit, credit or prepaid card for their goods and services
- With a view of retaining the pensioners as their worthy customers, the Bank provides Pension Facilities
Adopting a sensitive and understanding approach towards the people of the country, the Allahabad Bank has started a COVID Emergency Salary Loan. In the wake of the pandemic, this loan aims to help employees in carrying out their basic household expenses. Along with this, it has also started some other emergency loans such as Emergency Poultry Loan, Agricultural Loan and Pension Loan. The Bank also provides other insurance and premium services such as the provision of net banking, debit, credit cards and doorstep banking.
The Bank has proposed its mission to be a ‘Common Man’s Bank’ and provide the maximum services at an affordable cost under one roof. The Indian Bank was voted as one of the most trusted brands in India by Reader’s Digest under the ‘Trusted Brands 2019’. By incorporating the core institutional value, the Bank aims to add value to its customers, shareholders and employees.
State wise list of all Allahabad Bank branches
The following are the states, where Allahabad Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.