List Of Andhra Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Andhra Bank IFSC Code & Details:
Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank in India which established on 28 November 1983. It had its headquarters in Hyderabad in the Telangana state. Being publicly owned, the Government of India owned 90.85% of its share capital. In August 2019 the Ministry of Finance announced the Bank’s merger with the Union Bank of India. Andhra Bank’s mission has been to work together to provide excellent customer services and maximize the stakeholder’s value.
Some of the services which you can avail at any of the Andhra Bank branches are:
- The Internet Banking Facility introduced by Andhra Bank allows its customers to make payments online through digital transfer.
- To cater to the day to day needs of a business enterprise, the Bank provides Open Cash Credit for the working capital
- Andhra Bank is the first bank to offer a prepaid card in India. It is a money value loaded card with a predefined limit to meet the customer self-care needs or emergency.
- In an attempt to help the MSMEs grow, the Bank provides business loans in less than an hour
- The Pattabhi Agricard is beneficial; for farmers to purchase agricultural inputs. Along with this, they are also provided with an Accident Insurance Benefit of Rs. 1,00,000.
- With a minimum balance of Rs. 5, the Bank offers to open a Savings Account
With these and many more services, the Andhra Bank soon opened a representative office in Dubai and New Jersey. Not just this, it owns a 25% stake in a joint venture bank in Malaysia. Not just in the banking sector, but Andhra Bank has excelled in other social activities. In association with the state government and some other banks, Andhra Bank sponsored the Banker's Institute of Entrepreneurship Development which improved the skills of the unemployed youth by offering them proper training. The Bank has been awarded the ‘Best Bank Award’ in 2006 by IDRBT, Hyderabad for its extensive use of IT in Semi-Urban and Rural Areas. It was also given the Joint Runner-up Award in the ‘Best Payments Initiative’ category for its achievement in promoting ATM Channels.
State wise list of all Andhra Bank branches
The following are the states, where Andhra Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.