List Of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank IFSC Code & Details:
The Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is a Scheduled Commercial Bank established in 2006. It is a rural regional bank headquartered in Kadapa formed by the Syndicate Bank (now Canara Bank) as an amalgamation of Sri Anantha Grameena Bank, Pinakini Grameena Bank and Rayalaseema Grameena Bank. The Bank was established with an aim to provide banking facilities in Rayalaseema and Coastal Andhra regions. Situated and developed in such a backward, drought-stricken area, it is the bank’s vision to cater to the needs of the rural, poor people residing in its vicinity.
The products and services offered by the Bank include:
- Providing corporate and personal banking services through Internet Banking
- It offers various loan options such as Home Loan, Vehicle Loan, Agricultural Loan and Jewel Loan
- Besides providing a RuPay debit or credit card, the Bank offers provides numerous luxury offers randing from dining to spa and wellness to its customers
- As one of the COVID relief measures, the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has organised a special loan with minimum interest rates
- It offers other facilities such as the opening of Savings Account, Current Account and also offers various deposit schemes
By providing banking services through its 552 branches around the state, the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has been suitably catering to the needs and demands of the rural people thereby helping them financially. Since its establishment, the Bank has been playing an essential role by leading to the economic development of its operational area. In a short span, the Bank has outreached to maximum people offering them its services. It is because of its outstanding performance even in the odds of the geographical area, that the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has been awarded numerous times. It received the ASSOCHAM Awards for the best technology, agricultural lending and being the best social bank, the APY Awards for Leadership Capital Campaign and Outstanding Performance and IBA Award for Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives.
State wise list of all Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank branches
The following are the states, where Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.