List Of Axis Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Axis Bank IFSC Code & Details:
One of the first new-generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994, the Axis Bank is now the third-largest private sector bank in India. Initially regarded as the Unit Trust of India (UTI) Bank, it changed its name to Axis Bank on 27th July 2007. The Bank offers a spectrum of financial services both within the country and overseas.
The extensive services offered by the Axis Bank include:
- Online Banking- Axis Bank provides online banking services 24*7 through internet banking. The services involve online fund transfers, recharge and payment of bills. Axis PayGO provides payment solutions to corporates and educational institutes
- Branch Banking- The Bank has created several ATM services keeping in mind the comfort of the customers. It also includes lodging requests for cheque book and PIN change facility. Cash Deposit Machines are installed at all the branches to avoid the hassle of standing in a queue.
- Remote Banking- This feature allows a digital relationship manager to cater to the needs and queries of the customers. This benefit can be availed both during and beyond the banking hours. Through the NextGen Banking programme, Axis Bank provides the youth with an opportunity to learn and enhance their banking experience.
- Transaction Banking- This includes providing services in areas such as current accounts, capital markets, tax collection on behalf of governments.
Besides all these functions, Axis Bank offers corporate banking, trade finance and risk management services to other countries.
Some of the accomplishments of the Axis Bank are:
- Award for 'Excellence in Operations' at the International Data Corporation (IDC) Insights Awards, 2019.
- ‘Best Digital Bank’ at India's Best Banks' awards ceremony, held on January 10th, 2019.
- The Bank won the ‘The Anti-Money Laundering Technology Implementation of the Year’ at The Asian Banker Risk Management Awards
Imbibed with core values such as transparency, teamwork and customer-centricity, the Bank has extended its operations abroad to countries such as Colombo, Dubai, Dhaka, Shanghai.
State wise list of all Axis Bank branches
The following are the states, where Axis Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.