List Of Bank Of India ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Bank Of India IFSC Code & Details:
The Bank of India is a commercial bank founded on 7th September 1906. It was established by a group of eminent businessmen in Mumbai as private ownership, but soon got nationalised in 1969. The Bank was set up with a mission to globally offer superior quality banking services and provide cost-effective responsible services as a developmental bank. From a small office in Mumbai to become a nationalised bank, it has blossomed into an institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations.
Right from its launch, the Bank has been providing various innovative services.
- To inculcate banking habits amongst the Youth of India, the Bank has introduced the BOI Star Yuva Savings Account. Besides there are various types of Savings Account keeping in mind the demands of its customers. For example- Savings Bank Account for Women, Senior Citizenship, Pensioners
- As per the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Rin Yojna (Skill Loan), the Bank of India provides loan facility to individuals who intend to take up skill development courses and upgrade their skills in a particular field.
- The Bank helps in the development of the minor communities by offering interest subsidy on educational loans for overseas studies.
- For Corporates and individual customers with a high net worth, the Bank provides some special services. It offers the fastest cheque collection services throughout the country by pooling the credit and passing it on to the clients.
- It provides a broad range of services to NRIs such as housing loans, speed remittances and opening of NRI Savings Account and Current Account.
Bank of India has been committed to providing services with an attitude of care and concern, thereby meeting the requirements of the stakeholders and customers. It is also the founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) which facilitates the provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services. In terms of the volume of business, the Bank of India stands out to be at a premium position among the other nationalised banks.
State wise list of all Bank Of India branches
The following are the states, where Bank Of India has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.