List Of Credit Agricole Corporate And Investment Bank Calyon Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Credit Agricole Corporate And Investment Bank Calyon Bank IFSC Code & Details:
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank is a corporate and investment entity of the world's largest cooperative financial institution- Credit Agricole. Formerly known as Calyon, the Bank was started in May 2004. The Bank specializes in the businesses of capital markets, investment and corporate banking. Its clients are primarily governments, banks and corporates with a small footprint in the investor segment.
The services provided by the Bank are:
- Client Coverage and International Network- With more than 30 locations around the world, the Bank helps its clients grow their business. It provides premium client solutions in the form of a comprehensive range of products and services tailored to the requirements of its clients.
- Global Investment Bank- The Bank advises its clients on issues related to equity transactions, structuring and executing specialised financing.
- Debt Optimization and Distribution- Through debt optimization, the Bank is responsible for the distribution of syndicated loans to banks and non-bank institutional investors.
- Structured Finance- This involves structuring, and financing operations involving large-scale investments around the world.
- Global Markets Division- The Global Product Line of the Bank handles all sales and trading activities on the primary and secondary markets such as foreign exchange, credit and treasury.
- Sustainable Banking- The Bank has been supporting its clients on agriculture and food processing, housing, health and population ageing, and energy-saving and the environment.
Credit Agricole is the leading financial partner in the French economy and also one of the largest retail banks in Europe. The Bank aims to establish itself as a world-class European leader in the banking and insurance sector, keeping in mind the principles of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC). Taking into account the environmental and social challenges, the Bank has been continuously stressing upon sustainable development. The Bank has been actively supporting projects that encourage artistic creations and discover the world culture and their rich cultural heritage.
State wise list of all Credit Agricole Corporate And Investment Bank Calyon Bank branches
The following are the states, where Credit Agricole Corporate And Investment Bank Calyon Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.