List Of Haryana State Cooperative Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Haryana State Cooperative Bank IFSC Code & Details:
Haryana State Cooperative Bank Limited, commonly known as the HARCO Bank is an apex bank in the state of Haryana. The Bank has been playing a vital position in the state economy by providing financial assistance to rural artisans, agricultural labourers, entrepreneurs and farmers. The services offered by the Bank include opening of Savings Account, Current Accounts. Under the Re-Investment Term Deposit scheme, the amount deposited by the customer is invested for a specific period and is repayable on the maturity date based upon the agreed rates of interest. The Bank provides a ‘Seven Schemes’ loan plan to its customers. This includes the following:
- Loans against Gold Ornaments or Jewellery
- Cash credit facility to businessmen
- Scheme for purchase of consumer durable
- Advances against National Savings Certificate
- Temporary overdraft facility to individuals on the basis of credit report
- Loans to Small Transport Operators such as for the purchase of Light Commercial Vehicles, Lorries, Auto-Rickshaw, Taxi-Cars
- On the basis of the repaying capacity of parents, loans are given to pursue any professional degree courses of education
Besides this, other loans such as Home Loan, Car Loan and Personal Loans are provided by the Bank. The HARCO Mobile Banking facility enables IMPS, NEFT and RTGS transactions, funds transfer and balance enquiries. The RuPay Debit Card facility comes with comprehensive accident insurance of up to Rs. 1 lakhs. The Card also comes with various offers on shopping, dining.
The Bank has extended its horizons to 13 branches and two extension counters at Chandigarh and Panchkula. Based on the performance of the Bank, it has been adjudged as the best State Cooperative Bank in the country.
State wise list of all Haryana State Cooperative Bank branches
The following are the states, where Haryana State Cooperative Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.