List Of Indian Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Indian Bank IFSC Code & Details:
The Indian Bank is a nationalised financial services bank founded in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai. It was one of the top-performing public sector banks in India, until its merger with the Allahabad Bank. The Indian Bank was the brainchild of a Madras lawyer, V. Krishnaswamy Iyer who established the Indian bank as a result of the collapse of the British Arbuthnot Bank and also the growing nationalistic fervour and the Swadeshi movement. On 19 July 1969, the Government of India nationalised many banks and one of them was the Indian Bank. With its merger with the Indian Bank on 30th August 2019, it became the seventh-largest public sector bank in the country.
Some of the services provided by the Indian Bank are:
- Provision of agricultural loans through financing agriculturalists for the purchase of tractors and other farm machinery and agricultural godowns and cold storages.
- Individual loans involve home loans and vehicle loans
- Deposit products of the Bank include the opening of Savings Account, Term Deposits and Current Accounts
- The Bank offers Point of Sale Solution (POS) so that merchants can accept cashless payments through debit, credit or prepaid card for their goods and services
- With a view of retaining the pensioners as their worthy customers, the Bank provides Pension Facilities.
In the wake of the pandemic, the Indian Bank through the COVID Emergency Salary Loan aims to help employees in carrying out their basic household expenses. The Bank also provides other insurance and premium services such as the provision of net banking, debit, credit cards and doorstep banking.
The Indian Bank was voted as one of the most trusted brands in India by Reader’s Digest under the ‘Trusted Brands 2019’. By incorporating the core institutional value, the Bank aims to add value to its customers, shareholders and its employees.
State wise list of all Indian Bank branches
The following are the states, where Indian Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.