List Of Kerala Gramin Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Kerala Gramin Bank IFSC Code & Details:
The Kerala Gramin Bank (KGB) is a Regional Rural Bank (RRB) established on July 8, 2013. Headquartered at Malappuram in Kerala, the Bank was formed by amalgamating the two RRBs of Kerala- North Malabar Gramin Bank and South Malabar Gramin Bank. It is one of the largest Gramin Banks in India jointly owned by Central and State Governments & sponsored by Canara Bank.
Although a Regional Rural Bank, it has served its customers like any other private sector bank. It has been providing financial assistance to the sectors like Small and Medium Enterprises, Agriculture, education, housing and weaker communities.
- To help the farmers in Hi-Tech Farming such as GreenHouse Farming, Minor Irrigation development or setting up of Agricultural Nurseries, the Bank provides them with Agricultural Term Loans.
- Similarly to reduce their dependence on the money lenders and for undertaking manufacturing activities, the farmers are offered group loans.
- Personal Banking services include the opening of Savings Accounts, Current Accounts and Term Deposits with short-term maturities ranging from a month to a few years. The Bank also provides a tax savings deposit scheme that offers very attractive returns.
- Commercial Building Loans are provided for the construction of malls, residential quarters, auditoriums.
- Direct Remittance and SWIFT Remittance facilities are also offered by the Bank.
The Bank was set up with an objective of leading to an economic upliftment and advancement of the people of Kerala. The Bank has a very strong and widespread branch network with 634 branches, making it the second-largest bank in Kerala, in terms of the branch network. For the past 40 years, the Bank has been maintaining a warm relationship with its customers thereby emerging as a strong, vibrant and socially committed ‘Kerala’s Own Bank’. The Kerala Gramin Bank has also been listed in the Global Inclusion Awards 2017 for its financial literacy program.
State wise list of all Kerala Gramin Bank branches
The following are the states, where Kerala Gramin Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.