List Of Laxmi Vilas Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Laxmi Vilas Bank IFSC Code & Details:
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited is a public sector bank formed under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar by a group of seven progressive businessmen in Karur. The Bank was founded in 1926 with its headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. On 11 August 1958, the Bank got the recognition of a ‘scheduled commercial bank’ signifying its function to operate as a full-fledged commercial bank. The main objective behind setting up the Bank was to cater to the financial needs of the people in and around Karur who were engaged in various trading businesses, industries and agriculture.
In 1976, the Bank was given the status of Authorized Dealer in foreign exchange which enabled it to provide services to overseas travellers and its customers involved in international trade. The Bank’s own in-house team started computerization and data-processing in 1993. In October 2006, it started its first Core Banking Solution (CBS).
Under Corporate Banking, the Bank provides high-quality premium services to its corporate clients with an annual turnover of more than Rs 75 crores. It understands the complexities faced by the corporates in managing cash flows and offers them customized financial solutions. To cater to the needs of the MSMEs, the Bank provides various loans such as Agri Loans, Term Loans, Gold Loans. Smart Banking services include Internet Banking and Mobile Banking to make financial transactions possible from anywhere.
Over the years, the Lakshmi Vilas Bank has turned into a leading banking institution with an extended branch network all over the country. On 5 April 2019, the Bank merged with Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd., the country's second-largest housing finance company. In the consolidated entity, 90.5% stake of the company was owned by the shareholders of Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd., and the rest of the 9.5% were under the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited.
State wise list of all Laxmi Vilas Bank branches
The following are the states, where Laxmi Vilas Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.