List Of Punjab National Bank ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
Punjab National Bank IFSC Code & Details:
The Punjab National Bank was established on May 19, 1894. It is the second-largest public sector bank with its headquarters in New Delhi, India. The founders of the bank were Lala Lajpat Rai and Dyal Singh Majithia. It has more than 10,000 branches worldwide and even has a subsidiary bank in the United Kingdom. The bank has always been considered as the ‘People’s Bank’ providing efficient services to its customers and helping them in financial matters in all possible ways. The main aim of the bank has always been of creating a certain value for not only its customers but also its investors and employees and becoming everyone’s foremost choice when it comes to bank services.
The Oriental Bank and the United Bank of India were merged with the Punjab National Bank on April 1 2020. The bank had initially commenced its services on April 12, 1895, from Lahore. It was at that time the first national bank that was managed only by the Indians with the Indian Capital. It has been one of the premier banking institutions that have offered excellent banking services to its customers for a long time. All the branches or extensions of the Punjab National Bank have the Core Banking Solution or the CBS system. The bank has achieved a lot in the long run due to which it is considered as one of the largest and efficient Nationalized Bank of India.
- It has sponsored several Regional Rural Banks so that even the rural areas could enjoy the same banking services and facilities as the urban.
- In order to reduce poverty and catalyze the development of the country by funding in the various self-employment schemes, the PNB has established various banks in the unbanked areas.
- It has merged with several major banks and managed all these amalgamations in an excellent and responsible manner.
- The bank has also made a significant process in adopting the various technologies so that it could transform itself into a techno-savvy bank.
- The bank provides a host of financial products to both retail customers and corporate businesses.
The Bank is still providing an excellent service to its customers and trying to fulfil its mission of becoming one of the most preferable banks of India. The financial services and advice that it has rendered to its customers have gradually increased its customers.
State wise list of all Punjab National Bank branches
The following are the states, where Punjab National Bank has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.