List Of The Ap Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank Limited ifsc code and address of all bank branches in india Find Verified IFSC/MICR code .
The Ap Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank Limited IFSC Code & Details:
Andhra Pradesh Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank Ltd. (popularly known as Mahesh Bank) commenced its operations on August 9, 1978, as India’s premium Urban Cooperative Banking Institution. It is the first cooperative bank to be accorded the status of a ‘scheduled bank’ in South India. The Bank was started with a vision to lead the Multi-State Scheduled Cooperative Banks in South India. It wanted to develop itself as a brand, one could look up to with trust and reliability. To ensure this it has extended its services via its 45 branches.
Some of the services rendered by the Bank to its customers are:
- Provision of RuPay debit cards and Forex services
- The Bank provides long term and short term fund, and non-fund based credit facilities to suit the requirements of its corporate clients
- Personal Banking services such as the opening of Savings Account, Current Accounts and various Term Deposits are offered to its clients
- Loans such as Car Loans, Education Loan, Business Loan and Home Loans are provided to its customers at attractive interest rates
- Other banking services such as Mutual Funds and Insurance Policies are offered to the clients keeping in mind their wealth planning and economic security
Besides the above features, the Andhra Pradesh Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank was the first bank to offer Core Banking Solutions(CBS) and Merchant Payment Service through IMPS for online payment of bills and booking of flights and buses.
Keeping in tune with the cooperative principles, the Bank has attained a premium position. Over the years the Andhra Pradesh Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank has implemented new and latest techniques in the work organization and management. The objective of the Bank is to mutually aid the cooperative banks and lead to their social and economic upliftment. Owing to its strong commitment towards its objectives, the Bank was given a ‘Special Award’ in the 77th All-India Industrial Exhibition. The Bank also bagged the ‘Best Mobile App’ and the ‘Best e-payments Award’ by the Banking Frontiers.
State wise list of all The Ap Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank Limited branches
The following are the states, where The Ap Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank Limited has branch / branches. Select an individual state link to view list of districts, where this bank has branch / branches.